BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

你明明是猪

∮♪ ♫ ♬ ♩♭∽ ♯ ...

欢迎光临

Free Access Counter Templates地図姫

【足迹】

你逗留の时间

........

卟噜卟噜卟噜~~zzzzzzz

2012年5月31日星期四

mickey


yesterday went to mid valley wif my cousin....
my mickey world!!!!!!!
at that moment when v saw mickey,
v just cream,
touching!!!!!
excited!!!!

pls ignore my fat fat face n my fat fat arm...
haizzzzz...
actually there nt any interested thing to be worth bought...
coz all for children...lol
can i hv it??
the most bigger mickey in the event...
we took this photo very difficult....
actually the mickey is rotating...
so is quite hard wait it rotate coz it move too slow==
some parent hug their children stand on the mickey n took photo==
angry!!!!!
c!!!!!my photo hv the red shirt guy...
he touched my mickey!!!!!!
this mickey came from padini

vicci
F.O.S
after that,v went bought gong cha n hv meal...
that day i slept at 3.30 am...==

coz bck home ady 9 pm..
bath thn chatting with cousin,
11pm baru start my tutorial==
wake up at 7am...
tired!!!!
bt i really enjoy my life...

if my parent,
my jimui all live in kl,
i was perfectly happy....

waimei!!!!i give up....
coz i hv no idea about ur password==
what the fucking secret inside jek...=x
yeen,
after this semester i will bck visit ur cat only...=x
miss u all....
wish all of u r happiness....

第幾個一百天,
還是很有感覺,
有眼睛去素描,
你內心的世界,
第幾個一百天,
也想像熱戀,
兩個人手一牽,
連命運都改變....

現在才發現,
林俊傑的歌讓我覺得愛情其實很簡單,
也不需要害怕別人的眼光,
談戀愛就是這麼簡單,
我愛上他的歌....<3


0 评论: